Here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- 8 Things You Should Do Before Buying New Clothes
- The Complete Guide to Organize Your Personal Finances
- How to Sew an Easy Purse (Kids Project)
- Homemade Italian Dressing
- 250+ Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to Declutter Your Diet and Dine Like a French Woman
- What’s Your Spending Trigger?
- My Favourite Things Aren’t Things Anymore
Here are some posts you may have missed from Simply Frugal:
- How to Food Prep for the Whole Week
- 7 Places to Find Discount Baby Clothes
- How to Live Frugally to Pay Off Debt
Does it seem like the excitement of summer vacation wears off and boredom sets in quite quickly? Then The Summer Bucket of FUN is especially for parents and kids! Say goodbye to the “I’m bored” or “There’s nothing to do!” sayings once and for all. Spend half an hour or so gathering supplies for your summer bucket of FUN, that are easily available at your local dollar store, and you’ll be ready to go with 20+ kids activities at a moment’s notice.
[purchase_link id=”91242″ style=”button” color=”dark-gray” text=”Buy now for $2.97!”]