Can you believe that we are at the very last day of 2016 already? For me, the year just flew by! 2016 was full of lessons, laughter and exciting things. (New baby, new home.)
Now that 2017 is nearly here, what are you hoping to see happen in the new year?
Anyways, here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- 96 Personal Finance Tips That Will Change Your Life
- How a Frugal Family Utilizes Freezers
- 24 Reasons Why Having Less Stuff Will Make You a Happier Person
- How to Determine Your Financial Priorities so You Can Have More Money
- January Purge Checklist
- Easy Ways to Get Organized Now for Next Christmas
- Anatomy of a Sweater Upcycle
- 5 Outfits with a Grey Cardigan
Here are some posts you may have missed from Simply Frugal this Week: