Right about now, we’re probably high in the sky somewhere on our way to Mexico! We’ve been planning this trip for quite some time so it’s hard to believe we’re actually on our way! We’ll be spending a glorious few weeks with my Father in law, Sister in law, Brother in law and our two nieces in a condo that we rented!
Since this website is currently a one-man show (That’s me, Taya!), I’ve decided for my sanity, and for the sake of spending some proper quality time with my family, I’ll be taking at least one week off from regular posting. No coupons, no freebies, and no sales. If you’re having a panic attack, so am I! I’ve never taken an entire week off in my nearly 5 years of doing this! Not even when I had our baby girl.
Rest assured, I do have some pretty good content scheduled. 🙂 You’ll see some recipes, money saving articles and organizing posts since we’re still in the midst of the Get Organized in January challenge! I hope you enjoy the stuff I have planned. Be sure to follow me on Instagram where I plan to show a few peeks into our holiday! (I am simplyfrugal)
But for now, here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- Everything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
- How to Make Oatmeal that Doesn’t Taste like crap
- How to Build an Impenetrable Snow Fort
- A Cleaning Schedule that Works
- DIY Valentine’s Day Paper Strip Heart Garland
- Learn to Like Cooking
- CD Envelope Treat Pouches for Valentine’s Day
- How to Eliminate Paper Towels