Well, it’s official. As of yesterday, our house is sold! With only one showing and one offer, I feel as though that was the one of the easiest things to happen in 2016! (minus the hard work we put into the house to get it ready to sell. :)) I must admit that it’s sort of surreal to know the place we’ve called home for over 11 years will no longer be ours come the beginning of March. But we are 100% happy with our decision. We simply ran out of ways to make our current home work for our family of four.
Anyways… here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- 2017 Reading Challenge from Modern Mrs. Darcy
- Let Go of What Makes you Sad
- Decluttering Checklist for the KonMari Method
- Gimme Some Oven: Your 16 Favorite Recipes of 2016
- How we Paired Down our Paper Clutter
- How to Prep Healthy Food for the Week
Here are some posts that you may have missed from Simply Frugal: