Well, we made it through the first official week of 2021. We’ve been enjoying unseasonably warm weather here. So warm in fact, that I was outside sweeping our front entrance area and I kept thinking that it felt so much like the early days of Spring! I know it won’t last, but for now, I’m really enjoying it!
Anyways… here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- 2021 Reading Challenge from Modern Mrs. Darcy
- Dealing With Jaw, Neck, or Face Tension Lately? Here Are 5 Ways to Get Relief
- Gimme Some Oven: Your Favorite Recipes of 2020
- How we Paired Down our Paper Clutter
- How to Prep Healthy Food for the Week
- Make Ahead Snack Options
- 12 Good Books to Read in Winter
- Christmas Decoration Storage Inventory Printable
This week at Simply Frugal, we have started the 2021 No Spend Declutter Challenge! Here are the posts so far in the challenge: