We’ve been back from our epic road trip for a week now and I’m happy to say I think all the unpacking and laundry is finished! Our trip was so so good. We drove over 4500 kilometers through BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, North Dakota, Montana, Idaho and Washington. The purpose of our trip was to visit with family in Winnipeg and we all had such a great time!
But now I’m learning how to do “normal” summer with two girls who got used to being very busy and entertained while we were away! However we are really enjoying the slow mornings and anticipate many beach days now that the weather is finally going to get hot.
Here are this week’s interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- How One Crafty Mom Makes $70,000 a Month on Etsy
- Zucchini Brownies
- 16 steps to financial success at every stage in life
- 10 Clothing Tips and Hacks That Will Save You Tons of Money
- We loved playing this board game on our trip!
- How to Organize Your Life Right Now
- Recipe Ideas for a Farmer’s Market Haul
- Saying Yes
Here are some posts you may have missed from Simply Frugal this week: