Hello hello! How are you all doing? We’re entering a long weekend and I’m pretty pumped. I’ll be honest and say that I’ve been feeling pretty burnt out and could use a bit of a break from the everyday. (I’ll blame it on the baby who’s not a good night time sleeper yet…)
Anyways, I wanted to let you know that I did a bit of a “Day in the Life” over at my Instagram account yesterday. So if you’ve been wondering what a somewhat typical day looks like for this work at home mom, you’ll want to check that out. You may also see why my posting to Simply Frugal has been later in the day and fewer lately.
All that to say, it’s time for the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- How One Crafty Mom Makes $70,000 a Month on Etsy
- Zucchini Brownies
- Turning Race Medals into Christmas Ornaments
- 10 Clothing Tips and Hacks That Will Save You Tons of Money
- Printable Lunchbox Jokes
- How to Organize Your Life Right Now
- Recipe Ideas for a Farmer’s Market Haul
- Saying Yes
Here are some posts you may have missed from Simply Frugal this week: