I’ve got a super busy weekend planned. I’m pretty sure I’m going to finally repaint our bedroom! And make some wall art to go with the new paint. Then later this week make a headboard, which is on my DIY project list. Oh and sometime this weekend, I have to drive my husband to the airport, buy paint and the materials for my wall art idea, and start a new redesign of Simply Frugal! (Don’t worry, you won’t be seeing any visible changes yet!) What have you got planned for the weekend?
Here are some links I though you might enjoy reading:
- House & Home Readers’ Top Spring Decorating Ideas
- You Can Afford to Make Gourmet Food
- Walmart Canada Coupon Policy
- Unexpected Guests: Pull out the Frozen Cookie Dough!
- Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Maple Oatmeal Scones
- How to Protect Your Time from Too Many Good Ideas
- “I Cannot Keep Up with my Laundry”
- Turn a Bed Sheet into a Shower Curtain
- 8 Money-Saving Swap Ideas