It’s the weekend! I won’t have any regular posts up today or tomorrow as I’ll be enjoying some family time while I’m here in Winnipeg. I have a hard time convincing myself to step away from posting so I can enjoy a bit of a break occasionally, and I’ve been really feeling the need to take a short break, so I’m going to do it! Thanks for understanding, and I’ll “see” you all on Monday! Have a refreshing weekend!
I did round up some good reading material for you to enjoy though:
- How to Let Go of Sentimental Things
- Want to Save the Most? Do Without
- Homemade Yogurt by The Baking Beauties
- Freezer-Friendly Bean & Rice Burritos
- Use Baking Soda to Clean Your Mattress
- 10 Ways to Kick the Paper Habit
- Raising Hospitable Kids: It Becomes a Way of Life!
- Gardening with Herbs 101: Where to Begin
- Creating Knock Off Decor
- How to Get Ready in 30 Minutes a Day
- An Attempt to Eat Real Food on a Budget
- Sloooooww Dooowwwnn (tips to save on gas, and a fellow Canadian)