Well, here we are. It’s my baby’s fifth birthday today. FIVE! How is it possible? I’m loving who she is growing up to be and I’m excited to see her kindergarten journey start this fall. We are celebrating her today with family. Since BC is now allowing small outdoor gatherings, we will meet a few of her friends at a playground this week. I’m so thankful we can do something!
Here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- 31 Legitimate Home Based Business Ideas
- Free Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Space Eggs Easter Craft for Kids
- Best Before Dates and Expiry Dates: 5 Things You May Not Know
- The Best No Clutter Birthday Gift
- Things I Wont Buy Secondhand
- 7 Sheet Pan Suppers
Here are three posts from the Simply Frugal archives that I thought you might enjoy: