Happy weekend! I don’t know about you, but this week ended up being an extra crazy, full week. I didn’t get some usual blog posts finished (52 Ways to Save), swimming lessons, a birthday party, a girls night with a friend that popped into town, gymnastics, the unfortunate but expected passing of my husband’s Grandma, my Mother-in-Law coming to stay with us and the other normal daily must-dos. This weekend looks just as hectic with a baby shower/birthday party, my Sister-in-law arriving and then a funeral.
As full as it was, this week was actually life giving to me, not life draining. I’ve determined that it’s because I’m so very thankful that I have friends and family that I have contact with on a regular basis. People to celebrate with, cry with and simply do life with. That is a good thing! (now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to have a nap ;))
Here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- Stop Tantrums: 33 Phrases to Use with Toddlers
- Free Printable Chore and Tech Time Tickets
- Apps That Will Make you More Efficient
- A Mother’s Cookbook Shares More Than Recipes
- 16 Sizzle Worthy Freezer Meal Recipes for the Grill
- 3 Ways You’re Making Your Life Harder Than it Has To Be
- 21 Surprising Statistics That Reveal How Much Stuff We Actually Own
- The Make Believe World of Having Money