Though school is still in, it’s starting to feel like summer vacation is here already! We have our first out of town visitors coming today with quite possibly, a visit to the beach. It seems as though my girls are already on summer hours as we’ve been struggling to get them to bed at a decent hour on the weekends. (And some week nights too!) But I am so ready to enjoy the summer with my girls. I love the more relaxed pace, beach days and friend visits!
Here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- DIY Cardboard Playhouses
- The Best Chocolate Cake on the Planet Earth
- Our Favorite Easy At-Home Lunches
- 9 Favorite Organizing Apps to Keep your Life on Track
- 12 Quick and Easy Copycat Recipes
- How to Trick Yourself into Being Frugal
- DIY Wooden Doormat
- 4 Ways We Conquered Debt
Here are some posts you may have missed from Simply Frugal: