Here are this week’s interesting links I found on my travels around the web! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- Money Saving Stamina
- DIY Glitter Vases
- Ways to Organize and Display Kids Artwork
- 6 Steps to a Mix and Match Wardrobe
- The Magic of Making Things Yourself
- Slow Cooking in the Summer Months
- Are you In the Habit of Wasting Money?
- 10 Tips to Avoid Late Night Snacking
I just wanted to end this post with a reminder about the Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle sale that I mentioned earlier this week. It ends tonight at 11:59pm EST. After that, you will never see this amazing package again! The individual books will still be available for purchase, but you won’t find them at 95% off!
I’ve really been enjoying reading a couple of the Organizing books (10 steps to Organized Paper) and a couple of the books intended to help with our wardrobes! I’ve found some delicious recipes that I intend on adding to our menus in each of the cookbooks. All in all, I can’t get over the value and resources that this bundle provides!