Here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- 10 Things You Should Know Before You Start Making Freezer Meals in Bulk
- The Holiday Decluttering Guide to make room for more Comfort and Joy
- Power up your Tea with these Surprising Ingredients
- This was your favourite purchase this week!
- How Celebrity Chefs Eat on the Cheap
- 7 Tips for Raising Grateful Children
- 6 Changes to Make When You’re Stuck in a Rut
- Ultra Creative Last Minute Ways to Save for Christmas
- Creative Ways to Give Money as a Gift
Here are some posts you may have missed from Simply Frugal:
- Scented Candy Cane Play Dough
- The 2018 Simply Frugal Gift Guides are Here!
- 8 Weeks to a More Organized Christmas: Plan Your Gift List
One more thing, did you know that I created a Facebook group just for us Simply Frugal peeps? I’d love for you to join me in the Simply Frugal Community! It’s a great place to find deals for the upcoming Christmas season and to share frugal ideas!