Whew. What a week! Those giveaways and gift guide were a lot of fun to create, but they sure were tons of work! You guys are totally worth it though! There’s still time to enter all the giveaways, by the way with the Etsy ones ending first, on Monday. I must say that one of the greatest things about this week and the weeks leading up to it, was getting to know the people behind the companies I had featured. I was very impressed with their enthusiasm and customer service!
It’s definitely looking more and more like winter here. We got our first snowfall yesterday, which was fun, but the temperature also dropped a lot! Brrrr! Would you like to see some links? Here you go!
- Six Rules for Smart Online Shopping
- How to Develop a Frugal Mindset
- When it Pays to Haggle
- DIY Christmas Gift Idea: Preserved Lemons
- Free Printable Baby Shower Invitations
- Be Thankful (free printable)
- Bag it. Tag it. (Homemade fabric gift bag)
- Do-It-Yourself: Handmade Cloth Diapers
- Kitchen Tip Tuesdays: Shortcut for making burritos
- Stress-Free Entertaining Tips from Simple Mom