Can you believe that we’re into October already?? September flew by! Hopefully things will feel like they are slowing down a little, but I’m not sure they will with the holidays quickly approaching.
Here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- The Best Way to Freeze and Defrost Food
- 19 Money Saving Tips for the Newly Frugal
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 18 Awesome Things to Do By Yourself
- How to Get Your Etsy Shop Off to a Great Start
- 6 Popular Decluttering Methods for Minimalism
- How to Make 5 Weeknight Dinners on a Sunday
Here is a post that you may have missed from Simply Frugal this week: