It’s definitely been a few weeks since I’ve done a Links Worth Sharing! Not entirely on purpose, but since it takes a bit of time to read and find good articles, it got pushed since I had been lacking time! But due to some requests, I knew it was important for me to find some time this week to do a bit of searching!
Hope you enjoy the links I found for you this week!
- Track your Spending with the Expense Tracker
- Reuse Empty Pringles cans as Cookie Holders for Gift Giving
- 15 Gift Ideas Under $2
- DIY Wine Glass Charms
- Make Your Own Handmade Solid Perfume
- How to Clean Old Lip Balm Containers
- What Are You Hiding?
- 5 Things to Remember when Teaching Kids about $$$
- Too Many Pumpkins? Never! (pumpkin recipes)
- DIY Recycling Centre
- 10 Reasons You’ll Actually be Happier in a Smaller Home