I definitely feel more under control this week. With the giveaways wrapping up this week, I’ve had time to plan a menu! I’m also pretty excited that I feel like I have more time to devote to dinner making, now that I’m finished work at the golf course! I hope there will be less one dish meals, mainly for my husband’s sake.
I’d also like to somewhat start writing down lunch ideas. I’m terrible when it comes to lunch, I’m quite happy with snacking. Unfortunately, this method usually doesn’t make me full and I really need to give the baby proper meals 🙂
Here’s what I’ve got in mind for this week:
- dinner leftovers
- Tuna pasta salad (except I’m going to use chicken as that’s what I have on hand)
- Egg Salad bunwiches
- Broccoli & Cheddar soup
- Out for my husband’s birthday
- Chicken Pesto Pasta with bacon
- Sweet & Sour Chicken, rice, steamed veggies
- BBQ sauce meatballs in the slow-cooker, rice, veggies
- Sunshine ham (recipe coming), mashed potatoes, salad, veggies
Do you have any lunch favourites to share? I’d love to create a nice lunch inspiration list! 🙂
What are you eating this week at your home?