Hello everyone! Happy mid august! How has your summer been so far? Not long before it’s back to school time for many of you! We’ve still got pretty great weather so I’ve been taking advantage of it by going for daily walks with Sienna. We both love to get out of the house!
On Friday I was invited for an appy night with a few girlfriends so I brought tomato, bocconcini and basil on toothpicks with a balsamic dressing. It was great because I used the tomatoes from my container garden!
Here’s what I’ve got in mind for this week:
French Toast, bacon, fruit salad
Cheesy Chicken Orzo, steamed veggies
Out to eat
Once again, I did my grocery shopping first so you can see what I bought and paid!
Here are the groceries I bought this week from Real Canadian Superstore:
- Crushed tomatoes $0.95
- Milk $4.56
- Apricots $0.73
- Frozen corn (not pictured) $1.97
- Apple Juice $1.48
- D’Italiano bread (good brand for French toast!) $3.27
- Bacon $4.48
- Broccoli $1.27
- Turnip $1.34
- Huggies diapers (not shown) $30.60 – $2 coupon
- Goldfish crackers $1.99 (for a road trip next week)
- Fruitsations $2.00 (for a road trip next week)
- Mott’s apple pouches $2.00 (for a road trip next week)
- Marshmallows $2.28 (Rice Krispie squares!)
Total paid: $56.19