- Monday: Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken, rice, veggies
- Tuesday: Tender Beef Over Noodles, salad, veggies
- Wednesday: Pork Fried Rice, broccoli, cauliflower and carrot slaw
- Thursday: Grilled Cheese with homemade bread, Tomato Soup (recipe below)
- Friday: Chicken Caesar Wraps, raw veggies
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4 Tbsp onion, chopped (optional)
- 6 Tbsp flour
- 4 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Dash garlic, basil, oregano, and thyme
- 4 cups tomato juice or blended canned tomatoes
- 4 cups cold milk
Saute margarine and onion. Blend in flour, sugar, salt, and seasonings. Gradually stir in tomato juice. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute. Gradually add milk. Heat almost to boiling and serve!
There you go! What are you eating this week? If you would like to see even more menus, visit I’m an Organizing Junkie!