I sort of played hooky with my menu plans for the last couple of weeks. I had menu plans, but I just didn’t post them! 🙂
I’m not quite sure what to make this week as our weather has been a bit…uh…less then fantastic. Although, today is looking like it could be quite nice! So, I think I’m just going to go ahead and make up our menu of anything I want (BBQ’s!) Do you find that the meals you cook relate to the weather? I mean, who wants stew on a hot day?
Here are a couple of menu planning ressources that I found for you:
Here’s what I have in mind for the week:
- Teriyaki Chicken, Ancient Grains (a mix of quinoa, barley, millet, spelt, rye, rice…etc, that cooks up like rice), steamed veggies
- BBQ Pork Satay, foil wrapped veggies cooked on the BBQ, potato salad
- Black Bean and Salsa Burritos
- Chicken Lazone, Caesar salad
- French Toast (will post the recipe later this week!)
- Possibly out for my Father-in-Law’s birthday one night
For more menu inspiration, visit I’m an Organizing Junkie!