This week, family from Winnipeg will be visiting, so I’ve planned some meals that should stretch. As usual, when family is visiting, I’m not expecting to follow the menu exactly, but I like to be prepared in case we’re feeding everyone all week long.
Since we’re feeding extras this week, I thought we might all enjoy the Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes pictured above for dessert one night.
Here’s what I’ve got in mind for the week:
- Million Dollar Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad
- Grilled cheese and Tomato Soup (recipe coming)
- Perogies & Sausage with veggies
- Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken, roasted veggies, Caesar salad
- Chubby Chicken and Cream Cheese Taquitos, Crack Potatoes
What’s on your menu this week and what do you like to feed company?