Just as I suspected, with family in town, only a couple of meals were made last week. So there are some repeats on this week’s menu!
So far we’ve had a busy and fun week visiting. It’s been fairly non-stop, but it’s been nice since I’m mostly at home! We even managed to hit up an indoor playground on a rainy day and my husband decided I had more fun than Sienna! What can I say, the slides were fun!
Anyways, here’s what’s on our menu this week:
- Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken, roasted veggies, Caesar salad
- Pizza dinner at Father in Law’s
- Slow Cooker Meatballs, rice, steamed veggies
- Hashee (a favourite from my childhood)
- Hearty Turkey Veggie Slow Cooker Chili
What’s on your menu? Any new recipes?