It’s time today to see what kind of scary things are lurking in your bathroom cupboards! I’m sure I’ll find a few long forgotten items because bathroom stuff just sort of gets shoved in the cupboards! One thing I know for sure is that the cupboards and closet in our bathrooms are in need of some organization. I’m also looking forward to tossing quite a few things!
Here are a few links to inspiring bathroom organization ideas:
- Use dollar store bins to organize linen closet
- Organize your entire bathroom with dollar store products
- 15 Lifehacks for your tiny bathroom
- DIY bathroom storage case
- Master Bathroom Organized
- 10 ways to squeeze more storage out of a small bathroom
- 25 Space Saving Bathroom Organization Ideas
What is your bathroom cupboard situation like? Will this be an all day task or a short one?
I will be posting random progress reports throughout the week over in the Simply Frugal Facebook group and Instagram! Follow me on Instagram @simplyfrugal and use the hashtag #simplyclutterfree to get updates and see what others are up to during the challenge!
Also, I have set up an email list that you can join if you would like me to send you the daily tasks each day to your email address! This is also the email list to be on if you are interested in any of the future challenges I have planned for 2020! You can sign up for the Simply Clutter Free Challenge emails, here!