Eating out with the whole family can be expensive. However, I am here today to help you make it more affordable! I have compiled a list of where kids eat free in Canada! I think this will definitely help you save a bit on your food budget! I know that this list may not be complete, but I can always add to it once I discover new restaurants…with your help!
Where Kids Eat Free in Canada
- Denny’s – Kids 10 and under eat free on Tuesdays from 4-10pm with the purchase of an adult entrée.
- Pizza Hut – Kids 10 and under eat free on Tuesdays with the purchase of an adult entrée.
- IHOP – Kids 12 and under eat free on Thursday from 4 – 8pm. Kids can get 1 free kids’ menu item per adult entrée purchased.
- Pizza Delight – Kids 10 and under eat free on Tuesday when they dine in.
- Humpty’s – Kids 10 and under eat free on Fridays from 5 – 9pm. One child meal per adult meal valued at $6.95 or greater.
- Crabby Joe’s – Kids 12 and under eat free on Sunday’s. One free kids meal per adult entrée.
- Applebee’s – Kids eat for $1.99 every Wednesday from the kids menu when an adult orders a full-priced adult entrée.
- Woody’s BBQ – Kids eat Free with every regularly priced entrée on Mondays from 3pm – close.
- Montana’s – Kids eat free on Tuesdays at participating locations.
- Smitty’s – Kids 10 and under eat free with the purchase of one adult entrée.
- Mongo’s Grill – Kids 10 an under eat free on Tuesdays. Limit 2 kids per paying adult.
Please keep in mind that not every location will be participating in the Kids Eat Free in Canada offers. Please call ahead to the restaurant you will be visiting, to find out if they are participating.
Looking for more freebies? Find a list of Canadian Birthday Freebies, here!