Well, I didn’t intentionally mean to be absent for so long! Every Saturday, I would think to myself, “I should sit down and write this week’s Links Worth Sharing post.” And well, I kept getting distracted with other life stuff.
But, here I am, on a Sunday, getting my act together before all chaos sets loose. We’re embarking on another camping trip later this morning, so my morning is going to be full of food prep and trying to pack a lot of stuff into a small space. It’s all just so thrilling though, to leave the everyday, mundane behind for a few days!
How has your summer been? Have you discovered something new and fun that your family enjoys?
Anyways, here are the interesting links I came across on my travels around the web this week! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
- This Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken was a hit with all of us!
- 8 Things to Let go of Right Now
- Fun things to do at home when you’re bored
- 26 Tiny Life Changes that Make a Big Impact
- This is an interesting DIY! Homemade Cling Wrap!
- 5 cutest printable memory games for kids to enjoy
- How to Water the Plants While You’re Away
- Dehydrating 101: Easy Food Preservation for Beginners
Here are some posts you may have missed from Simply Frugal: