Leanne emailed me with her fantastic idea for turning an old chair into a new lawn or deck chair! Here’s the chair before the redo:
The after is in the photo at the top. Isn’t it amazing? Here’s how she did it:
- Stripped the chair down to the frame.
- Placed wood pieces down for the seat and back portions
- Primed the completed frame
- Painted the chair in her choice of colour
- Added a “treatment” (the scroll details you see on the back of the chair)
Have you got a frugal DIY idea that you’d love to share? Submit your idea here!