I wanted a bit of a sweet treat the other day, and I happened to have some graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate on hand so I thought it was obvious I should make some s’mores! These easy oven s’mores are also great if you are entertaining at home. While a regular milk/dark chocolate bar would work wonderfully, I used some Werther’s milk chocolate caramels I had in the back of the cupboard.
Here’s what you need for Easy Oven S’mores:
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate bars/Chocolate chips I used Werther's milk chocolate caramels
- Place graham crackers on cookie sheet.
- Put 1 square of chocolate on each cracker.
- Place a marshmallow on each piece of chocolate.
- Place cookie sheet in a 350° oven for 4 to 6 minutes, just long enough to melt marshmallow and soften the chocolate.
- Remove from oven and put another graham cracker on top to make a sandwich, or leave as an "open-face" sandwich if you're like me!