I don’t know about you, but I tend to drink a lot of hot drinks this time of the year. I even have a few favorites that I would love to share with you!
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Sugar or sweetener of choice
- Add all the ingredients to a pot.
- Sugar (or sweetener of your choice) is added according to your personal taste.
- Simmer until steaming!
- Two 1L containers of apple juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp whole allspice
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- In a large pot, combine apple juice and cinnamon sticks.
- Wrap allspice and cloves in a small piece of cheesecloth, and add to pot.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat, and keep warm.
Can also be made in a slow cooker!
What are your favourite cold weather drinks?