The GoodLife Teen Fitness Program is back! Goodlife Fitness has offered free gym memberships for teenagers across Canada, and registration for this year’s memberships is open. It’s free to sign up, and the memberships are valid until September 2, 2018.
Here are some details about the program:
- Free teen Membership for ages 12 – 17 only
- Membership term: July 3, 2018 – September 2, 2018; all teen memberships expire on September 3, 2018
- Parent or legal guardian must enroll Teen Member and provide proof of age. Siblings may not register siblings
- Membership includes access to most club areas at all locations: 7 days a week from 8am-4pm with last check-in at 3:00pm
- The Teen will receive their membership key tag upon completion of registration at the club (however, the membership will not be valid until the program commences and you complete the mandatory Starter)
- Maximum workout time for Teen Members is 2 hours per day
If you’re looking for something for younger children to do, you can still register for free bowling!