Anyways, here’s our menu for the week. I’m trying a couple of new recipes so I’m hoping they turn out!
- Monday: We’re heading out of town for the day so we’re eating out!
- Tuesday: Balsamic Almond chicken, steamed broccoli, brown rice (a new recipe!)
- Wednesday: Lemon chicken pitas (carried over from last week)
- Thursday: Teriyaki Beef Kabobs, grilled vegetables, tossed salad
- Friday: Pesto Pepperoni Cheese Pizzas (My recipe below)
Pesto Pepperoni Pizzas
Pita shells (however many you can eat)
Mix some tomato sauce and pesto sauce to your liking. Spread over pitas. Top with pepperoni, green peppers and mozzarella! Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted. You can make your own combination of meat and veggies too!
There you have it! If you would like to see hundreds of menus go visit I’m an Organizing Junkie!