Well hello again! We’ve been having some major rainy weather these days so I’m looking forward to staying in and getting some things done around the house! You know, the exciting stuff like laundry and vacuuming… alright, I’m probably the only one that would get excited about stuff like that. What can I say? I love a clean house!
I did okay with sticking to my menu plan last week. I didn’t make a couple of meals because I managed to make plenty of leftovers for me to be able to enjoy a couple of nights off!
Now, I guess I should show you all what I have planned for the week! Here ya go!
- Monday: Lasagna, garlic bread
- Tuesday: Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, Garlic Cheese buns
- Wednesday: Sloppy Joe Calzones (didn’t make last week)
- Thursday: Peanut Butter Chicken, rice, veggies (I’m not sure how I’ll be preparing the chicken yet, I might try the slow cooker or the oven)
- Friday: Waffles for dinner (didn’t make last week)
And that there is what’s for dinner at the Simply Frugal household this week! What have you got planned? Need some inspiration? Visit I’m an Organizing Junkie!