Another week is here! This week I went against my usual routine. (I really like routine, I’ve come to realize. I’m so boring!) My normal routine is to plan the menu Sunday night, then hit the grocery store early Monday mornings. Well…I went shopping today…and I planned the menu as I was going along in the store! Just call me crazy! I think I even came up with a decent looking menu! So here’s our plan off the top of my brain menu:
- Monday: Crock pot Sesame Chicken, rice, cauliflower and salad
- Tuesday: Beef Vegetable Soup (we still haven’t has this since the weather has been too nice for soup!)
- Wednesday: Pesto Pepperoni pizza
- Thursday: Spaghetti Pie (just like spaghetti with tomato meat sauce, but in a baking dish, covered with cheese and baked!)
- Friday: Perogies and Sausage, veggies or/and salad
So tell me, are you a routine kind of person like me?
If you would like to check out many more menus visit I’m an Organizing Junkie!