Day 15 Declutter Task:
Today we’re going to start a task that I dread. Filing paper. I’m not sure why I don’t like it so much, because when I do take the time to to it, it really doesn’t take that long. Once it’s done I’m always left feeling satisfied too! I just don’t know…
I think it was about a year ago that I overhauled our filing system and I’m really liking it! If you are in need of some filing system inspiration, here are some great links:
- How to Set up a Filing and Budget System that Works
- Organizing the Most Thorough Home Office Filing System
- Create File Folders that are Self Maintaining
- Filing System Organization from A Bowl Full of Lemons
- A File System that Actually Works
- This is a great video to help with paper clutter
Related: Tips to Tame the Paper Clutter
Do you have a system that works well for you? Care to share your tips in the comments?
Day 15 No Spend Task:
I definitely think it’s time for some intentional self-care, don’t you think? If you can’t find time today, make some time this week! Here are some ideas for self care that you may enjoy:
- At home pedicure
- Facial masks: Clay, Avocado, egg whites, or oatmeal made into a paste
- Epsom salt bath
- A walk
- Homemade scrubs: Strawberry Lemonade Lip Scrub, Whipped Vanilla Coconut Body Scrub, Homemade Grapefruit Scrub
What do you do for self care?
I will be posting each task in the Simply Frugal No Spend Declutter Challenge Facebook Group. This is where most of the discussion will be happening.
I will also be posting random progress reports throughout the challenge over at Instagram! Follow me on Instagram @simplyfrugal and use the hashtag #nospenddeclutter to get updates and see what others are up to during the challenge!
If you do not use social media, I would love to read your comments on each task, right here, below each challenge post on SimplyFrugal.ca!