I recently made this salad dressing for an event we had to attend and it was amazing! It went over really well with everyone! This is a perfect recipe for winter since pomegranates are currently in season.
Here are a few quick facts about pomegranates:
- Pomegranates are one of the healthier foods you can eat.
- High in antioxidants, potassium, vitamin C, and fiber.
- Pomegranates pack a nutritional punch that most foods can’t come close to!
This is the technique I use for removing pomegranate seeds (arils). Works really well.
I sure hope you enjoy this Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette as much as we do!
Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 cup Pomegranate Juice
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- pinch Pepper
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Bring pomegranate juice to a boil over medium.
- Boil 15 minutes until reduced to about 1/3 cup.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients and set aside to cool.
- Once cool, pour over a salad with lettuce, pomegranate seeds, feta, bacon, tomatoes and what ever else strikes your fancy!