Well, I actually think I’ll be working on this task in little chunks all week long. It’s going to take me a while! I have actually started to overhaul our current system so it’s less messy and easier to deal with. We currently have two plastic file totes like this and I want to combine our household papers into one. I want the other one for Simply Frugal bills, contracts and the like.
Here are a few filing systems that I thought I’d take a look at:
- How to Set up a Filing and Budget System that Works
- Organizing the Most Thorough Home Office Filing System
- Create File Folders that are Self Maintaining
- Filing System Organization from A Bowl Full of Lemons
- A File System that Actually Works
- This is a great video to help with paper clutter
Related: Tips to Tame the Paper Clutter
Do you have a system that works well for you? Care to share your tips in the comments?
I will be posting random progress reports throughout the week over in the Simply Frugal Facebook group and Instagram! Follow me on Instagram @simplyfrugal and use the hashtag #simplyclutterfree to get updates and see what others are up to during the challenge!
Also, I have set up an email list that you can join if you would like me to send you the daily tasks each day to your email address! This is also the email list to be on if you are interested in any of the future challenges I have planned for 2020! You can sign up for the Simply Clutter Free Challenge emails, here!