Here we are, Day 2 of the Simply Clutter Free challenge! Since yesterday’s task may have been a doozy, today’s task is quite a bit simpler. (Yahoo!)
Today, we’re going to evaluate our cleaning supplies. Pull out all of your cleaners and tools and make a note of items you need to replenish. This is important to do because we’re going to clean as we go along each day. It’s no fun realizing you’re out of something halfway through the task!
I’d love to know your favourite cleaners and tools in the comments below, but in case you’re curious, here are mine!
- Seventh Generation Dish Soap in Lavender & Mint
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day MultiSurface Concentrate in Lemon Verbena
- Sunlight Laundry Detergent in Lemon Fresh
- OxiClean Baby Stain Remover
- Scrub Free (My dirty chemical secret for the bathtubs. 😉
I will be posting random progress reports throughout the week over in the Simply Frugal Facebook group and Instagram! Follow me on Instagram @simplyfrugal and use the hashtag #simplyclutterfree to get updates and see what others are up to during the challenge! If you’re on Pinterest, be sure to follow my organization board for interesting organization links!