Spring is here! We’ve been trying to get into the warm weather mood over here by creating delicious pineapple peach slushies! We’re big smoothie fans so a slushie adds a bit of “specialness” to the same old!
You’ll want to look no further than this if you’re looking for a refreshing cold drink. These Tropical Slushies with pineapple and peaches will have you totally refreshed and in the summer mood in no time. They’re super simple and use just three ingredients to create a perfect blend.
Tropical Pineapple Peach Slushie
- 1 1/2 cup diced Peaches frozen
- 1 1/2 cup diced Pineapple frozen
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- Maraschino Cherries for garnish optional
- Put pineapple, peaches and pineapple juice in the blender and run until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with cherries.
Let me know what you think! I’ve got a couple more healthy treats coming up in the next little bit that you may want to look out for. 🙂