This Homemade Winter Hot Chocolate Mix is the perfect, simple, consumable gift for the hot chocolate lover on your Christmas list!
I’m a big, big fan of consumable gifts. I like to give them and I like to receive them 🙂 This winter mix cocoa gift is perfect for a hostess gift, stocking stuffer, or for sticking in a care package! Really, the options are endless. It’s festive and versatile. (add different coloured candies if you want!) Here’s how you can easily whip up a big batch for multiple jars of Winter Mix Cocoa:
Winter Hot Chocolate Mix Gift
- 5 Cups dry powdered milk
- 1 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 Cups powdered sugar
- 1 Cup powder coffee cream, original/regular flavor
- 2 tsp cornstarch, to prevent sticking
- Mini marshmallow bits
- Blue and white sprinkles
- Small glass jars
- Combine the dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Add about 1/4 cup of hot cocoa mix to the bottom of the each jar and allow it to settle.
- Add in the mini marshmallow bits and blue & white sprinkles and fill to the top.
*Each jar is about 1 serving when added to 8-10 oz of hot water or warm milk.