We love peanut butter cookies in this house. Any time of the year actually! Since it’s Christmas time and all, I thought I’d jazz up some ordinary cookies and turn them into Rudolph cookies! Cute right? They taste especially delicious too. In fact, I think Santa would love to find some of these Rudolph peanut butter cookies on his travels! Be sure to leave a plate full 🙂
Rudolph Peanut Butter Cookies
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Butter
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1⅓ cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 48 Red M&M's
- 96 mini Chocolate Chips
- Mini Twist Pretzels
- Break pretzels into pieces to use as antlers.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together peanut butter, butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, beating until incorporated.
- Roll into ½-3/4" balls and place on cookie sheet several inches apart.
- Sprinkle with sugar and gently make an indentation slightly off the center of each cookie.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Place an M&M in the indentation of each cookie.
- Insert 2 mini chocolate chips (pointy side down) above the M&M to be the eyes.
- Insert 2 pretzel pieces to be the antlers. (If the antlers won't stick, place some chocolate chips in a sandwich bag and microwave 30 seconds and knead until soft. Clip the very tip of the corner and pipe onto cookie to act as glue.)
I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as we do!