(Note: The links in this post may be affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.)
Frugal Gift Ideas for Teachers, Neighbors and Friends
Do you give gifts to your kids’ teachers, your neighbors or friends? It can be a really fun way to let them know you appreciate them!
This gift guide was so much fun to put together. There are so many neat things out there and I know I rounded up some great budget-friendly ideas for you.
Without further ado, here are my Frugal Gift Ideas for Teachers, Neighbors and Friends!
- Maldon Sea Salt – This flaked salt is soo good! Perfect for finishing desserts or savory recipes.
- Gift Card Holder – This festive printable gift card holder is the perfect way to dress up a gift card!
- Mini Silicone Spatulas – Sounds silly, but these are so great for getting the very last bit in containers!
- Peppermint bark – A long time favorite gift. SO delicious! Here’s a homemade version too.
- Initial necklace – So pretty and dainty!
- Suncatcher Crystals – Add beautiful rainbows to your recipients home with these suncatcher crystals! This comes as a four pack, so you could even separate them so you have multiple gifts.
- Small Wood Paddle Board – Perfect gift idea for the person who loves to create those fancy charcuterie platters.
- Winter Headband – Ok, how cute are these? Everyone needs something to keep their ears warm!
- Bubble bath – Don’t we all know at least one person that likes taking baths to relax?
- Beautiful Boards book – Perfect gift for someone who loves entertaining.
- Blessings Jar – Sometimes we all need a reminder to focus on the positive and this gift is such an easy, special way to help us do just that.
- Throw – I would be very happy if someone gave me a soft, cozy throw.
- Weekly Desk pad – So cute to set out on a desk!
- Leather Wristlet Clutch bag – Perfect for when your recipient just wants to take a phone, ID and a few small things with them!
- Scented Candle Set – I don’t think you could go wrong with a candle! Perfect frugal gift idea for a teacher, friend or neighbor! This is a set so you could even separate each candle to give away.
- Lindt Candy Cane White Chocolate Truffles – These are so good and something I gift my friends every year.
- Bread Basket – This bread basket is perfect for the entertainer.
- Shower Steamers – No bath needed for this!
- Angie’s White Chocolate and Peppermint Popcorn – Grab a two bags. One to gift and one for yourself. Thank me later.
- Faux leather tote – Forget about giving this to someone on my list, I think I may want one for myself!
- Purse organizer – Know someone who has a purse for every outfit? Make switching over a breeze for them with this organizer!
- Warm Fuzzy Socks – Yes, please and a good novel too. 🙂
- Beeswax Food Wraps – These replace the need for traditional plastic wraps and containers for food storage. A must have for every kitchen!
- No Pong Deodorant – So this might only be appropriate for a really good friend, but I love this stuff!
- The Art of Home Book – The newest book from Shea McGee looks so so good!
- Moon Lamp – I just think this moon lamp is pretty neat! It would look great tucked in a cozy corner.
- Homemade Vanilla – I have a recipe here that I think you’ll love!
- Hand Lotion Gift Set – With all the hand washing in the winter months, hand lotion would probably be appreciated!
- Magnolia Table Volume 2 Cookbook – This has over 27,000 five star reviews! Sure to be a hit with a foodie.
- TableTopics – Questions to start great conversations.
- Recipe Notebook – A perfect place to collect all the favorite recipes!
- Homemade Sore Muscle Soak – Thoughtful homemade gifts are always appreciated!
- Caramel Apple Butter – Absolutely delicious, consumable gifts are the best and this caramel apple butter is sure to be a hit!
- Funny Teacher Candle – This one is perfect for the teacher you know has a sense of humor.
There you have it! I hope you are inspired to pick up the best gifts this year with these frugal gift ideas for teachers, neighbors and friends!