These simple to make Hot Chocolate Ornaments are the perfect addition to any gift! Add one along with a mug and some extra hot chocolate. Or tie one to a gift bag. Or maybe you could add it to the tree at a party for the hostess to find at some point. The options are endless really.
Just as the gifting options are endless with these ornaments, there are also many ways to put these together.
This is what I used to make these particular hot chocolate ornaments:
- A pack of hot chocolate
- mini marshmallows
- candy cane (crushed)
- plastic ornament (a pack of four from Walmart)
Here’s how to make the ornaments:
- Start with a clean ornament, take the top off, then fill each ingredient into the ornament using a funnel.
- Add the hot chocolate mix, then the crushed candy cane, then the mini marshmallows.
- Put the top back on.
- Create a little label with instructions, then add it to the ornament.
- Make sure to deliver these standing upright, unless you want everything to be mixed up!
Here’s are some other items you could add to each ornament:
- chocolate chips (or white chocolate, mint chips, peanut butter chips)
- different flavoured hot chocolate packs (rolo, mint, etc.)
- mini rolos
- Skor bits
I hope you enjoy making these Hot Chocolate Ornaments!