“Twizz the Season” Treat Bags
I have got the cutest, last minute gift idea for you! Kids young and old will love this under the tree or in their stockings! Since I supply the printable tags for free, this will be a really budget friendly and quick idea to put together. Especially if you pick up your supplies at the dollar store!
- Using scissors or a knife, carefully cut the Twizzlers candy so that the pieces fit easily into your clear treat bags with some empty room at the top.
- Fill the treat bags with some of the Twizzler pieces.
- Fold the top of each treat bag over a bit, and staple it closed.
- Cut out the “Twizz the Season” printable gift tag.
- Line the tag up on the top of the front of each bag, and staple it on in each corner.