Bath bombs are easy to make and are always well received as gifts. They’re made of ingredients that will make your bath water fizz and smell delicious by releasing essential oils. These Christmas Tree bath bombs can be made in just a few minutes even by beginners. They’re also the perfect size for putting into organza bags to give as gifts over the holidays.
- Combine the baking soda and citric acid.
- Add in the coconut oil and then the water a little bit at a time and combine to mix using your hands. You want it slightly dense but not soaked through.
- Add in several drops of green food coloring and use your hand to thoroughly mix.
- Spoon the mixture into the Christmas Tree mold filling each cavity about halfway. Use your fingers to press down.
- Spoon the remaining mixture evenly into the cavities and continue to press down.
- Set the Christmas Tree bath bombs in a cool/dry spot for 24 hours to allow them to set.
*Makes 6 Christmas Tree Bath Bombs/Fizzys
To use them, just drop a bath bomb into your warm bath water. Watch as it fizzes and dissolves before your eyes while releasing the essential oil.
After seeing the Curried Lentil Soup in jars my friend Leslie over at DefinitelyNotMartha.com put together for gifts, I knew I had to do it too! I think they’re perfect for spur of the moment gifts as well as a good idea for teacher gifts. I especially like the fact that the recipient only has to add water and the contents of the jar to enjoy!
I made up these quick labels for the jars if you’d like to use them when you put together the jars.
Here’s a great gift idea for the natural makeup lover! Learn how to make homemade natural makeup over at Great Oak Circle!
You can find Green Clay powder here.
This would be fun to make (and receive)!
Family Bites shows you how to put together an Ice Cream Sundae Kit!